||How to add your entry to the OHS Alumni Profiles
The OHS68 Alumni Profiles provides a convenient way for members of the Overlea High School Class of '68 to stay in touch with each other. By accessing a single "password protected" webpage address, you can add your own contact info to the database, or, possibly find a long lost old friend.
It is very quick & easy to include your current contact information ~ just fill in the fields on the "profile" form and click the submit button. Dozens of alumni have already added their info ... it couldn't be simpler!
- To see how this looks, begin by viewing the OHS "Alumni Profile" · SAMPLE PAGE ·
- If this is your first time, please first read the brief info below, then · REGISTER ·
- If however you've already registered, then you can proceed directly to · LOGIN ·
- After you login & create your profile, if you want to see the profile listings for ALL the other grads who have registered to date, then use as your search query: "1968"
- Can't remember your login?
and we'll send you the information.
It is important to note: The profile info that you include here is NOT automatically added to the OHS alumni reunion contact list ~ they are two separate things! If you have not yet done so, you can send the reunion committee your own contact details by going to the [OHS68 Contact] page.|
Basic "Alumni Profile" Instructions for First Time Visitors
· Go to PROFILES REGISTRATION :: SAMPLE PROFILE :: LOGIN ·
In a nutshell...  Register (write down your info);  Click "Edit / Update" to modify your profile;  Click "Display" to view how it looks;  See who else is registered.
Details... You'll be asked to create a "login name" and a password. This is so you can easily return to your own profile page at any time to make updates, and you'll also have access to the "Profile" section of OHS68.com whenever you want to contact other alumni. Please write down both the login name & password for quick retrieval (if you forget it, let us know and we'll send it to you);
Your login name can be anything you want, such as a nickname, an abbreviation of your own name, a CB handle ... it doesn't matter. I'd recommend one that is reasonably short and easy to remember. Same with the password ~ don't make it any more complicated than it needs to be ~ this is not your bank account.
The login name will be visible for all registered alumni to see, whereas your password is never visible, since it is used for security purposes.
After registering, you should start by clicking the "Edit / Update" link at your control panel. This will allow you to add as much information about yourself as you wish to present in your own individual profile (you can quickly change or delete the wording at anytime).
Note that your actual profile does not show up for fellow classmates to view until you add some information using the "Update" form referenced above (and be certain to indicate "1968" as the graduation year!).
- Tip: You'll find the easiest way to move from field to field on a form is by pressing your keyboard's "Tab" key.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS or all lower case ~ capitalize correctly for best impression.
- If you have a website, you should definitely include the "http://www." part of the address to make it an active hyperlink. For example: http://www.YourDomainName.com
- If you want to see the profile listings for all the grads who have registered to date, then use as your search query: "1968"
- Finally, remember that with many of these kind of interactive pages, you may need to hit the "Refresh" button to see the latest updated version.
If you have any questions, let us know...
~ ... OHS68.com webmeister
If you have not yet sent your own contact info to the reunion committee, please do so ASAP so we can keep you in touch regarding future OHS68 events!